Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Church" - Uganda Style

0

Don't get me wrong, Ugandan's do church properly. I don't. Instead, I chase butterflies through rain forests on mountain bikes. Perfectly spiritual for a girl like me.

Words cannot describe the beauty - neither can the pictures.


Butterflies as big as my head, no joke. 
I miss my bike something fierce!!!


Strangler figs in action. So wild... 
Dirty girl. When I got home Moses looked at me, laughed, and said "you are a different girl..." I took it as a compliment. 
Suffice to say, a 6 mile run followed by a four hour mountain bike ride (where no other human contact was made, VICTORY for me!) made for a VERY good night's sleep.

PS - Either my mountain bike skills are better in Uganda, or there's no one around to prove otherwise. :) Either way, it was a fantastic day for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment