Saturday, February 18, 2012

14 Reasons to Fall in Love with Kyabirwa...

0

Collins - too young for school, but comes with his mama, one of our teachers. He's not upset. He just looks like this. 
Yes, I have a favorite. I can't help it. Don't judge.

The boda - my favorite form of transportation EVER - I was going to town from school - people just kept piling on! SO MUCH FUN. I am getting a vespa FOR SURE when I get home. 

So beautiful to me. Collecting wood for porridge. 

Again, collecting wood for porridge. Every single kid showed up with one of these sticks on my first day and I didn't know why. I seriously thought they were planning a coup.

My dear friend, Magid - learning to use the computer and doing SO WELL!!!

I walked by this every day for two weeks and didn't realize what it was...  duh. 

Joy. (Enough said...)

Mary, Rhona, and Joy - some of the best people in the world. 

Jackfruit, as viewed from the inside!

Shaffik

Again, Shaffik. I couldn't decide which picture was cuter. 

Sanitation at its best... 

Where I am right now - In Jinja, watching the thunderstorms pass me by, sipping wine, writing - loving life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment