Friday, January 13, 2012

Notes from Arusha - Fri, Jan 13

0

So I don't have a lot of time, or energy - but wanted to post a sort of "live" blog...

We have arrived in Arusha. I love it here. In fact - I love Africa. I might actually love it more than I thought I would. I have a million reasons why I love it so - but they will have to wait. Suffice to say - this place is amazing.

Updates to come (hopefully tomorrow) on the Mt Kenya climb, the Laikipia Wildlife Forum (ELEPHANTS!!!), my haircut!, the drive from Nanyuki to Arusha (including being harassed by a couple prick policemen in the Masai region), The School of St Jude!!!!, and so so so much more.

Thanks for following... I am trying to keep up with the blogs, internet is shoddy at best (meaning, we've lost power 5 times in the last hour...), but I am writing it all down as I can.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment