Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frustration

0

For everything that I love about Africa, the ONE THING that drives me crazy (ok, there may be a couple other things that drive me crazy - but this drives me THE MOST crazy) is the technology issue.

I have some stinking HILARIOUS, GREAT videos to post that will really help explain what I've been doing for the last month... but of course, it will take another 208 minutes to load the video... which will cost me another 208 minutes of time that could be spent sitting on the deck, drinking some tropical cocktail and watching the sun go down as well as another 15 bucks. (Yes, the time is the issue.)

Someday I will find a good connection again... I promise!!!

I've posted a bunch of new pics on FB and will try again to get the videos uploaded tomorrow.

SUNSET TIME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment